Friday, September 11, 2009

This Weekend's Games

This is the first big weekend of games of the 2009 season. Below are the match-ups:

Friday:

Valley Christian (Dublin) @ Soledad
Berean Christian @ Kelseyville
Harker @ San Jose
St. Marys @ Heritage
John Swett @ Lower Lake
Cloverdale @ McKinleyville
Ferndale @ Willits
Acalanes @ Justin Siena
Richmond @ Fort Bragg
St. Helena @ Calistoga
Pierce @ Clear Lake

Saturday:

Middletown @ Salesian

I will keep up with what scores I can...But if you get any scores, please post them as a comment. I can't make any of the games tonight because I have to work, but I will be home by 9:00 and will post scores as I get them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. Helena beat Calistoga 45-6

Class A Dude said...

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Clear Lake beats Pierce 45-14

Class A Dude said...

Thanks!