Friday, August 28, 2015

Week One Match-Ups

Week One for the 2015 season is already here and I admit it caught me by surprise.  I cover the North Coast Section Division IV and V here.  Please let me know if I am missing any match-ups this weekend.


Last night St. Bernard's defeated Brook Hill in Texas 43-40.


Friday Night Games:


Western Sierra vs. CSD

Stellar Prep @ St. Bernard (Playa del Rey)

Cardinal Newman @ Del Norte

Arcata vs. Hoopa Valley

Ukiah @ McKinleyville

Fortuna @ Wheatland

South Fork @ Fort Bragg

Ferndale @ Trinity

Piedmont @ Juustin Siena

Kennedy @ San Marin

St. Mary's @ Moreau Catholic

Berean Christian @ Cloverdale

De Anza @ Kelseyville

El Molino @ Willits

St. Patrick-St. Vincent @ Castlemont

Tamalpais @ Hercules

Lincoln @ Kennedy

Irvington @ Encinal




Saturday Games:


Emery @ Piner

St. Helena @ St. Vincent

Healdsburg @ Drake

Bethel @ Salesian


No comments: