Thursday, October 22, 2009

This Weekend's Games

As the season hits the final stretch, there are a number of games each week that will determine whether a team makes the playoffs and what seed they will get. I put into italics those games that I think are key. I have also added a game of the week. If you see a match-up I haven't highlighted, please post it as a comment.


Friday Night Games:

St. Patrick-St. Vincent at Albany

St. Mary's at Encinal

Swett at Moreau Catholic

Ferndale at Hoopa

McKinleyville at South Fork

Novato at Justin Siena

Kelseyville at Lower Lake

Fort Bragg at Middletown (Game of the Week)

Cloverdale at St. Helena


Saturday Games:

Clear Lake at St. Vincent

Willits at Upper Lake

Valley Christian at Berean Christian

Anderson Valley at Harker

St. Elizabeth's at Salesian

4 comments:

34sweet said...

The Ferndale-Hoopa game is Friday night at 7:30. I think it will be on the radio, but I'm not sure.

Class A Dude said...

Thanks! Calpreps had it for Saturday and I didn't check with the Times Standard...

J. Jenkins said...

Middletown 49, Ft. Bragg 41 in one of the best high school football games I have seen!!! Way to go Mustangs!!

Class A Dude said...

I agree. This year we have seen some great games in Division IV (two involving Middletown).