Wednesday, December 8, 2010

College Recruiting

The championship game is set and I can't wait for the kickoff. But I'd like to take a moment to mention a couple of players that I have heard through various sources are being moderately recruited by some D-1 schools. El Molino quarterback Mike Pierson is getting some interest from San Jose State and Middletown linebacker/running back Jake Davis has caught the eye of Boise State and UCLA.

Neither player has an offer on the table and there may not be one coming, but I thought I'd pass along my info and ask you to please post any recruiting information you have heard regarding any of the Div. IV players.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anybody have updates on how last year players are doing in college?

Anonymous said...

Jake Cimolino red-shirted at Mesa State and Cody Lowe made all conference as a Freshman at Shasta.

Anonymous said...

Camryn Harris WR from Valley Christian Dublin has a full ride offer from Idaho

Anonymous said...

Silas Sarvinski redshirted at Humboldt State.