Thursday, September 2, 2010

This Weekend's Games

Here is the line-up for this weekend. I will try to post scores Friday night, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. So if you get a score, just post it as a comment to this post.

Thursday Night:

Mission San Jose vs. Berean Christian


Friday Night:

San Jose at Harker

El Molino at Fortuna

Arcata at McKinleyville (Game cancelled due to Arcata not fielding a varsity team)

Ferndale at McClymonds

Justin Siena at Benecia


Saturday Afternoon:

American at Valley Christian

Christian Brothers at St. Mary's

Healdsburg at Piedmont

St. Ignatius at Marin Catholic



Let me know if I missed any games. We have a lot of new teams and the NCS updated their divisions list today and no teams have petitioned to play up at Division III yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed any games? Damn. You have done a TREMENDOUS amount of work putting this list together. All who follow your blog should be extremely grateful for what you do for us.

Thank you very, very much!

Class A Dude said...

Thank you...I really enjoy doing it.