Thursday, September 9, 2010

This Weekend's Games

Week 2:

Here are this weekend's match-ups. Until the NCS confirms otherwise, I'm leaving Marin Catholic and Healdsburg at Div. IV. If and when they petition to move up or if and when Cardinal Newman drops to Div. IV, I'll make those changes here.

Friday Night's Games:

Salesian @ Middletown

Berean Christian @ St. Helena

Valley Christian @ St. Patrick/St. Vincent

San Lorenzo Valley @ Piedmont

Lower Lake @ John Swett

Sacred Heart Cathedral @ Justin Siena

Marin Catholic @ Las Lomas

Kelseyville @ Hamilton

Mission vs. Fort Bragg

McKinleyville@ Cloverdale

Clear Lake @ Durham

Healdsburg @ Alhambra


Saturday's Games:

Marina @ Harker

Miramonte vs. Fortuna

Willits @ Ferndale

El Molino @ Drake



If I missed any, please let me know. I'll be posting live updates tomorrow night.

No comments: