Friday, December 5, 2008

Division IV Championship

Justin Siena (8-4) Vs. Salesian (9-2) Tonight at 7:00 pm at Alhambra High School

The big game is finally here. Both the Braves and the Pride faced tough opponents in last week's semi-final game and each scrapped out a win in the fourth quarter. One thing that was common in both games was that each controlled the line of scrimmage. Both teams have quick, mobile quarterbacks who can throw and each has talented running backs. I think the game will be as close and as hard fought as last week's games. Will it come down to another field goal? Or will one team pull away at the last? I give Salesian running back Ching the edge over Justin Siena's Pardini.

My Prediction: Salesian wins 28-21.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be at the game Class A Dude? Do you or anyone else know if the game will be on the radio/internet?

Class A Dude said...

I wish I could go...but I have to work late tonight. The game will be on KVYN radio online, though.

Anonymous said...

Go Chiefs!