Tuesday, November 18, 2008

St. Patrick-St. Vincent (7-3) at Justin Siena (6-4)

I think this game, like all 4 vs. 5 seed games, should be a great one. Both teams run the veer offense, both have won NCS Section titles, and both play in leagues with larger schools. That said, the MCAL is a tad tougher than the BSAL, which is probably why Justin Siena got the 4 seed. I think if you were going to see one Division IV playoff game, it would be this one. Right now, it appears that Justin Siena is playing better. But the Bruins are a strong team that has the tools to beat the Braves.

My take? I think Justin Siena is the stronger team and will eventually prevail. I do think this game will be a squeaker until late in the 4th Quarter.

Prediction: Justin Siena wins 38-28.

What do you think?

No comments: